- Description: The ideal tour for people on a short visit, is the only way to see everything, covering the distances and avoiding the queues. Visit all the best sites in Barcelona between them Gaudí's famous buildings, the Waterfront and Montjüic Hill with its panoramic views over the city.
- Departure: Daily at 9am from Pl. Catalunya opposite Tourist Office, in front of Banco de Espaņa. See Map
- Price: Includes entrance to Park Güell, Sagrada Familia and the Spanish Village and a voucher for 10% discount at the restaurants for lunch.
- Duration: 6 hours approx.
- Guides: officially-licensed, English-speaking local experts.
- Language: only in English
- Transport: Comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Itinerary: Passeig de Grācia > Faįades of Casa Batllķ and La Pedrera > Gracia > Pl Lesseps > Park Güell > Sagrada Família > Arc de Triomf > Olympic Village & Port > beaches > Old Port > Columbus > Monument > Gothic Drassanes (shipyards) > World Trade Centre > Mirador Alcalde (Look-out) > Joan Mirķ Foundation > Olympic Ring stadiums > and visit to the Spanish Village including free time for lunch