These general conditions apply to any request
or reservation made through the present website. They can be modified
or detailed by the specific sales terms of a product or service.
In this case, were specific conditions modify the present conditions,
the specific conditions apply.
In this case, were specific conditions modify the present conditions, the specific conditions apply.
2. The parts:
a. User: you, the person or legal organization willing to make a reservation
Magnific Motivation, S.L., GC 3202, travel agency
that provides the reservation service sold on the barcelona-on-line.es
3. Reservation conditions (services with online availability or sold over the phone):
a. A reservation is completed and guaranteed when ALL the following conditions are met:
User has read and accepted the present document .
An online booking cannot be completed, and the final screen of the process
displayed without accepting that the present conditions have been read
and accepted. For this reason any booking is ruled by the present sales
. An online booking cannot be completed, and the final screen of the process displayed without accepting that the present conditions have been read and accepted. For this reason any booking is ruled by the present sales terms
ii. User has requested a reservation through the present web site, or at a distance (phone, email, ...).
iii. User has paid the reservation or given his credit card number as a guarantee, according to instructions given by the agency.
iv. The agency has acknowledged a demand of reservation (online or on request) has become a reservation.
v. The agency has received, acknowledged and confirmed by email the reservation.
b. Reservation document: the messages and final confirmation message received from the agency state all the conditions of your reservation, and specific cancellation policy if different from the ones defined here. Users are required to proofread all the information stated on this document, especially day in and day out and the total price. In case of error in dates or other problem, notification must be sent by user to the agency immediately upon reception, to see if the reservation can be amended, otherwise no claim will be admitted.
4. Other services: products or services that do not have online availability and prices (hotels and apartments, but also others such as guided tours, tickets, transfers, or group bookings, etc) must be purchased on request. They are subject to availability and actual prices will be quoted, as well as cancellation and payment conditions that are different from the standard ones hereby described.
5. Payment:the agency at all times reserves the right to ask full payment of services in advance (for reasons of operations, if, for instance, a receptionist is not entitled to cash or receive payments, or in case the dates for the service booked are in high demand, or it is a special offer, etc). The means of payment will be clearly explained in the booking conditions, final confirmation message or follow up. We accept cash, wire transfers were full amount is credited to us and secured credit card payments (plus 2% to cover financial costs). As a general rule, for individual accommodation bookings, payment is made directly to property (hotel or apartment owner). A previous down payment of a percentage of the reservation is generally required in case of apartments. Some hotels may cash directly the amount of the first night. In periods of high demand, properties may require a full previous down payment in order to confirm the reservation.
Credit cards: are generally requested by hotels
or apartments as a guarantee of payment. The agency will always state
clearly whenever a charge is applied by itself or the property. barcelona-on-line.es
does not store in it's computer database user’s credit card information
more than a few days after the check out date. Users hereby undertake
the acceptance of use of their credit card to guarantee the booking
and the conditions of booking and changes to the booking.
and the conditions of booking and changes to the booking.
7. Modification or cancellation of reservation:
a. In the case of hotels, unless otherwise stated, cancellations or modifications can be made at no cost up to 48h before check in, unless special policies apply. Modification, cancellations occurring within the 48h before check in or no shows are subject to penalties. The minimum penalty shall be the full cost of the first night of the reservation. Properties or the agency may charge this amount directly to the user’s credit card, and users hereby undertake NOT TO CLAIM such charges.
b. In case of apartments, when the reservation is cancelled 1 month in advance, the owner will return the total amount of the pre-payment, except the file expenses (up to 20% of the total stay). When the reservation is cancelled within the month prior to the arrival, and 15 days before arrival, the owner will only return the amount paid (minus file expenses up to 20% of the total stay) if the apartment has been rented and up to the point where the new rent is similar to the original one. In case a cancellation is made within the 15 days prior to arrival or in case of no show, 100% of the cost of the stay is due.
The agency or the establishment will charge the 100% of the reservation
cost or stay in advance for special dates, fairs and congresses, or special
offers. In case of cancellation, this amount will not be refunded.
c. The agency or the establishment will charge the 100% of the reservation cost or stay in advance for special dates, fairs and congresses, or special offers. In case of cancellation, this amount will not be refunded.
d. The agency or the establishment may proceed to cash penalties for modifications, cancellations or no shows directly from the credit card given as a guarantee. Users hereby EXPRESSLY ACCEPT such charges, whether they are applied with their presence or in the distance, and UNDERTAKE not to contest such charges to anybody, be it the agency, the establishment, their bank or the credit card company, and EXPRESSLY WAIVE any right they could claim regarding the use of their credit card.
8. Lowest Price Guarantee: for these properties remarked as subject to its Lowest Price Guarantee, barcelona-on-line.es undertakes the responsibility of guaranteeing users the lower of two prices, in case the same reservation in the same property, made by the user in the same 24h period, is cheaper. The agency will then apply to the reservation the lowest price, or cancel the redundant reservation at no cost. User must sent proof of this circumstance, at least 48h before the arrival day, in order to be able to apply the guarantee.
9. Other provisions:
a. The material and information published on barcelona-on-line.es web site, including descriptions and photographs, is the sole responsibility of the properties. Though every step has been taken by barcelona-on-line.es to verify the accuracy of this information, it cannot guarantee nor accept any responsibility in case users consider the property is not exactly as described.
maintain user sessions and collect statistics only information (never
related to an individual). As for personal data, we hereby guarantee that
users personal data is stored exclusively for purposes of the reservation.
Only the most necessary information is transmitted to the property. Under
no circumstance shall users personal data be transmitted to any other
third part. barcelona-on-line.es complies with European and Spanish law
regarding privacy of personal data. Users are at all times entitled to
access their file, and exercise their right to amend, remove or challenge
this data. Given consents to make use of data can also be withdrawn. A
written request, duly signed and with a copy of Id must be sent to
c. Though we do our best to maintain prices updated, we cannot guarantee all prices are up-to-date at all times, but in case you will always be given an exact quote on the moment of purchase. All prices, unless so stated, are always inclusive of VAT where it applies.